McLean Hospice is a not-for-profit Medicare-certified, CHAP accredited program serving adult individuals and their families in the communities of Avon, Bloomfield, Canton, Collinsville, Granby, East Granby, East Hartland, Elmwood, Farmington, North Granby, Simsbury, Tariffville, Unionville, West Granby, Weatogue, West Hartford and Windsor.
McLean Hospice is dedicated to improving patient comfort as they journey through end of life and supporting their families. Our team prides itself in helping you live as fully and comfortably as possible so your last days may be spent with dignity and quality. Calling us is an indication of your desire for satisfying days, fear-free nights and the richness of time with your loved ones, surrounded by a supportive team. Hospice nurses are available to you 24 hours per day, 365 days a year.
McLean Hospice specializes in:
- End-of-life care in your home, at a nursing home, or in an assisted living facility
- Unique needs of those with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia
- Pain and symptom management
- Supporting the emotional and spiritual needs of patients and families
- Complimentary treatments such as massage, Reiki, and music and pet therapy
What sets us apart?
- Our team is comprised of highly experienced, board-certified nurses and social workers, and Master's prepared spiritual counselors
- Our excellent pain control measures exceed national hospice benchmarks
- Our high patient satisfaction scores far surpass national benchmarks
- Our understanding of the unique needs of those individuals with dementia